We stayed here in July for our wedding, and we had 24 other guests stay here, as well. Everyone seemed to be very happy with the accomodations overall. They allowed us to swim late night, but after midnight, an older gentlemen kindly asked us to return to our rooms. There is a convenience store across the street (although pricey), and a liquor store about a block away. the breakfast each morning was good for a continental breakfast. I enjoyed the breakfast burritos and sandwiches that were available, as well as fresh fruit and yogurt.
My only complaint is that the pool was sooooo hot!!! There is also a hot tub, which saw absolutely no use during our stay, because the pool was at least 100 degrees, I'm not exaggerating. There was nothing refreshing about being in a pool that is warmer than the humid, July Florida air....I had to go take a cold shower in my room to cool off. I would definitely suggest they put a chiller on the pool, and clearly label the hours that are acceptable to be in the pool.
The location was unbeatable for what we paid. The Southernmost Beach Cafe and beach were a favorite destination for us and our guests, and it's only a 5 minute walk from the hotel. The Southernmost Point buoy is also only a short walk. Scooter rental is around the corner, and Duval street is only one block away as well. If you're looking to stay somewhere reasonably priced, but don't really care much about an oceanview or completely decked out hotel room, within walking distance of many bars/restaurants, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Duval Street and downtown Key West, then return to your cool spacious room at our Key West hotel.Located at the southernmost point of the state, visitors at our Key West hotel are here to enjoy paradise. We offer free parking, and we’re just one block away from famous Duval Street. While parking is free, most guests don’t need a car since you can walk to the area’s best attractions. The beach is three blocks away, and guests feel right at home in a quiet neighborhood that’s close to everything.From Fantasy Fest to World Offshore Powerboat Races, there’s always something exciting happening near our Key West hotel. The World Sailfish Championship is held here, and the Hemingway Days Festival is fun for the entire family. Whether you want to simply relax on the beach or are staying at our Key West hotel for a special event, our friendly staff members always strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.Large rooms and free Wi-Fi are included. There are no resort fees here, but our Key West hotel guests certainly feel like they’re at a world-class resort. There’s a great heated pool where relaxation comes easily, and it’s the perfect place to wind down after a day of exploration and adventure. Central to all top food options, bars and attractions, most guests spend their days strolling around the neighborhoods and beaches.We welcome couples, families and solo travelers at our Key West hotel. Consider a nearby surfing lesson or spend the day on the waters fishing. Key West is known for a life of leisure, and that’s exactly what our guests experience. Whether you’re here for an extended stay or just the weekend, be treated to the best in service and top quality amenities. Book your room at BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel today and get ready for the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Hibiscus Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Best Western Hibiscus Hotel
- Key West Best Western