Check in was a breeze even though we had expected some problems as we had booked on points and were charged the first night's stay online...turned out to be no problem at all; the clerk was very helpful, refunded the charge and our room was ready.
Large bright room with small fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Large bathroom and separate area with sink and mirror in true Best Western style.
Excellent location: 2 blocks from the beach and Southernmost Point, one block from Duval Street (main shopping and night life area), certainly walking distance to Mallory Square and Sunset Pier (20 minutes). If desired, scooter and bicycle rental rental is just around the corner.
The rooms were clean and have been updated. The price varies per season, but we found it to be reasonable compared to other hotels in the area. Good value for the money!
A very basic continental breakfast was included with an attentive staff making sure that there is plenty to go around.
Overall a really nice experience; would go back anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Duval Street and downtown Key West, then return to your cool spacious room at our Key West hotel.Located at the southernmost point of the state, visitors at our Key West hotel are here to enjoy paradise. We offer free parking, and we’re just one block away from famous Duval Street. While parking is free, most guests don’t need a car since you can walk to the area’s best attractions. The beach is three blocks away, and guests feel right at home in a quiet neighborhood that’s close to everything.From Fantasy Fest to World Offshore Powerboat Races, there’s always something exciting happening near our Key West hotel. The World Sailfish Championship is held here, and the Hemingway Days Festival is fun for the entire family. Whether you want to simply relax on the beach or are staying at our Key West hotel for a special event, our friendly staff members always strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.Large rooms and free Wi-Fi are included. There are no resort fees here, but our Key West hotel guests certainly feel like they’re at a world-class resort. There’s a great heated pool where relaxation comes easily, and it’s the perfect place to wind down after a day of exploration and adventure. Central to all top food options, bars and attractions, most guests spend their days strolling around the neighborhoods and beaches.We welcome couples, families and solo travelers at our Key West hotel. Consider a nearby surfing lesson or spend the day on the waters fishing. Key West is known for a life of leisure, and that’s exactly what our guests experience. Whether you’re here for an extended stay or just the weekend, be treated to the best in service and top quality amenities. Book your room at BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel today and get ready for the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Hibiscus Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Best Western Hibiscus Hotel
- Key West Best Western