We staed here in October right before the fantasy fest. We had aa second story room overlooking the pool (most roooms do look over the pool). The room is a very good size with fridge, micro, coffe maker and,i in the closet, a safe.I must commend the cleaning staff: very diligent each day. The office staff is quite helpful and friendly, always willing to provide advice and some coupns for dining. The entire propwery, although older, is well-maintained. The pool and the pool area are very clean and a pleasant area to sit and enjoy the weather and chat with other guests. I definately would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Duval Street and downtown Key West, then return to your cool spacious room at our Key West hotel.Located at the southernmost point of the state, visitors at our Key West hotel are here to enjoy paradise. We offer free parking, and we’re just one block away from famous Duval Street. While parking is free, most guests don’t need a car since you can walk to the area’s best attractions. The beach is three blocks away, and guests feel right at home in a quiet neighborhood that’s close to everything.From Fantasy Fest to World Offshore Powerboat Races, there’s always something exciting happening near our Key West hotel. The World Sailfish Championship is held here, and the Hemingway Days Festival is fun for the entire family. Whether you want to simply relax on the beach or are staying at our Key West hotel for a special event, our friendly staff members always strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.Large rooms and free Wi-Fi are included. There are no resort fees here, but our Key West hotel guests certainly feel like they’re at a world-class resort. There’s a great heated pool where relaxation comes easily, and it’s the perfect place to wind down after a day of exploration and adventure. Central to all top food options, bars and attractions, most guests spend their days strolling around the neighborhoods and beaches.We welcome couples, families and solo travelers at our Key West hotel. Consider a nearby surfing lesson or spend the day on the waters fishing. Key West is known for a life of leisure, and that’s exactly what our guests experience. Whether you’re here for an extended stay or just the weekend, be treated to the best in service and top quality amenities. Book your room at BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel today and get ready for the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotel.de and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Best Western Hibiscus Hotel
- Key West Best Western