Just got back from 4 nights at the Ocean Key. This is a nice hotel, I would say above average though there were a few things I thought were just so so. I spent an insane amount of time reviewing the Key West hotels before my trip and I was pretty happy with my choice.
- Location as is mentioned in a lot of reviews is awesome.
- Rooms have a sort of beach type theme to them which is really nice.
- The bathroom was large and had a nice bath tub
- The room we chose had two tvs in it. Never had a room like that and thought it was nice
- The staff is really nice from the cleaning crew to the front desk they normally say hi and are helpful
- The pool is very small for what I would consider a high end resort.
- The gym is very small. It only had 1 treadmill along with two bikes and a broke elliptical. The weight area was nice but again very small.
- I don't know if this was a one time thing but while I was working out I went to the pool restroom and it was in horrible shape. The toilet had either backed up or blew up but I took one step in and began to gag.
Bottom line this hotel is pretty expensive but is also pretty nice. I would probably stay here again. n
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Waterfront Resort located in the heart of Old Town Key West at Mallory Square, where the Atlantic & the Gulf meet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Ocean Key Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Key Hotel Key West
- Ocean Key Resort And Spa
- Ocean Key House Key West