2,566 results
All reviewssmathers beachshuttle servicefree shuttleduval streetdirectly across the streetevery half hourpool areahotel shuttleclose to the airportstarbucks coffeeliving roomresort feethe hotel offersnice poolspring breakhot tubking suite
Reviewed December 4, 2010

The hotel was decorated beautifully for X-mas and I loved the Palm trees with Christmas lights! The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rate was what is to be expected for Key West, right by the airport! The beach is across the street from the hotel with multiple activities for one to participate in.
Since the hotel is out of the was a smidge, they offer shuttles, numerous shuttles to all the hot spots in Key West.
The rooms were beautiful, and very clean, unless you looked directly behind the toilet, which could use a little extra scrubbing.
I would stay here again, tomorrow!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2010

Just returned from a 5day stay. We really loved our stay and would recommend this hotel to all. Hotel seems to be recently renovated or updated. Even though it was just the two of us, we could see this hotel is great for families too. Rooms were very large, modern and clean. Encluded in our king suite was kitchenette with sink, cabinets, fridge, one cup coffee maker with starbucks coffees and cups, wooden dinette with chairs. We noticed the couch pulled out for an extra bed with it's own tv. Bedroom also had its own tv. Double access to large stone bathroom with lots of cabinets for storing clothing/bags, Iron/board, private toilet, safe. We absolutly loved the salt water pool with waterfall, hottub, and lots of chairs and shade for all. Onsite open air bar. Restaurant with inside a/c or outdoor seating overlooking the pool. Hotel is located directly across from Smathers beach were you can rent chairs and water toys. Hotel does offer onsite parking however island does provide hourly shuttles. The Key West airport is about a 2-5min drive from hotel, however it didn't affect our time there. Hotel is not within walking distance to Davall St. or other restaurants/shopping. We booked our trip on priceline.com and really was not sure what to expect and as you can see we were very surprised and happy.

Reviewed November 29, 2010

The room was fine, spacious and clean and it is literally right across the street from the beach. I would give it 4 stars but there where a number of little problems. The free wifi signal was very weak, couldn't pick it up at all on my new 4G phone, barely on laptop, AC was fine during the day but the room got warm at night (warm enough to have to get up and find thermostat to turn it down, still didn't cool off), was directed to entrance near our room - the elevator, ice machine and vending machines in that area where all "out of order", no wash cloths provided. There small problems but they add up. I also thought it was odd when I called the front desk and asked when's check out time, I was put on hold, then when the front desk person came back they said the didn't understand the question. I had to explain what check out time means.

Reviewed November 22, 2010

stayed two nights mid november,told front Desk that it was 25th Anniversary,and was given what i consider one of the worst rooms on the property.The farthest corner with some kind of huge fans making a racket,and some kind of banging noises.Stayed there one night ,then internet stopped working.Next Morning asked for a different room with internet that works,got a different room but wifi still did not work.After complaining again all i got was they were going to reset the router.Anyway it never worked.Very Disappointing for aSheraton.I expected to pay more for our special ocasion ,but this was a real let down

Reviewed November 15, 2010

My wife & I stayed here November 6th & left on the 11th,2010.Great room. Breakfast Buffet was great. Landscaping very beautifully done. I liked the quietness of not only our room but the entire area. My wife & I work 12hour-a-day jobs plus I own a business so when we get a chance to take time away, we hope our money was spent wisely.....in this case,,, it certainly was. Only problem I encountered was the downtown shuttle should have been more frequent. Overall, there's no need to spend $400.00/night when this Hotel is as nice as it is....Oh yea, loved the Mojitos in the lobby....nice touch.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
LizNewman1, Guest Services Admin. at Sheraton Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2010

Dear SteveS22601,
Thank you so much for your stay with us at the Sheraton Suites, Key West! It is so lovely to see such titles as "Return Trip is a Must!!" and we would certainly love to have you again! We are so happy you enjoyed our delicious breakfast buffet, landscaping, the serene quietness of the area, and the general feeling that your value was well spent. We appreciate your suggestion of the shuttle running more frequently. During our more busy season, we do have the shuttle running more frequently to accommodate our guests. Lastly, we are thrilled you enjoyed the Mojitos in the lobby. Did you get an opportunity to enjoy the freshly baked cookies adjacent to the refreshments? :)...
Hoping to serve you again,
Liz Newman