Marquesa Hotel
Silver Palms Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
$249
$373
$345
  • Beachfront
Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
$209
$289
$299
$278
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Suites Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$394
$354
$316
Travelocity
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$183
Hotels.com
1,089 results
All reviewsjunior suiteiced tea and waterduval streettwo blockspool areaquiet oasisbeautiful hotelturn down servicemain buildingold towngrounds are beautifulperfect locationvisit to key westwalked everywherethe entire staffeach morningupon check
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We stayed here two nights and couldn't get a third night so moved on to another hotel. This place is run beautifully. The breakfast in the courtyard is great, everything is immaculate and stylish, even the orchids are all blooming. The guests seemed a little uptight but management can't control that. For instance, one night three of us gathered on our porch at 6 pm to share wine before dinner and the woman in the adjacent room came out and said, "Could you please keep it down- we're trying to take a before dinner nap!" Not as if we were running our own karaoke machine, geez!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Sally C
Reviewed February 13, 2012

My husband and I planned a short visit with our daughter who lives/works in Key West. She suggested The Marquesa Hotel so I asked her to simply make the arrangements for us. We were simply delighted upon our arrival and cannot wait to revisit. I called this review the "Key West tease" because I intend to stay longer next time, just to allow quiet time to sit on the patio or sit by the pool. I intend to have a hot cup of coffee and a great book and will "accidently" leave my cell phone in the room. We lead such harried lives - the serenity and beauty of the Marquesa was just what the Dr. ordered and we can't wait to return.

Room Tip: I tend to enjoy "space" so we asked for a room with a sitting area. I am up bright and early in the morning - this sitting room allows me to enjoy some quiet time without disturbing my husband.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Rosina N
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I have just returned from an absolutely wonderful stay at the Marquesa, where I am torn between determining whether the service, or the actual room was best. From the moment I called to place my reservation, I received first-rate, warm, and precise service. Really, flawless. This level of service is so unexpected that it really is such a pleasant "shock" to experience. The purpose of my trip to Key West (my first visit) was to explore the area, escape the mid-winter chill in the Midwest, and to have a fun time with a good friend. We booked two rooms adjacent to one another, and really used the Marquesa as our base of operations for heading out to nearby Duval Street and other popular Key West venues. We also enjoyed simply sitting on our veranda, listening to the soothing sounds of the courtyard, and quiet. My room was spotless - very clean, fresh linen and a comfortable bed, where i enjoyed a quiet night's rest. Bottom line: I travel all over the world, and have stayed in many legendary places. Marquesa is among the very best.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Worldtraveler68
Reviewed February 12, 2012

We stayed at the Marquesa Hotel in Key West for our 20th Anniversary. The hotel is very nice, clean, and comfortable. Our first room was on the main street side and was a little too loud for us but the staff (Bob) rearranged some things to allow us to move into a different room that was much quieter. They have two pools, one heated and one not. They will also serve breakfast by the pool which was nice. And it is a great location to Duvall Street. Close enough that everything is in walking distance but far enough away from the night time craziness. WOuld definitely go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room off of the main road in the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tussey22
Reviewed February 9, 2012

When I was told about the Marquesa by my American Express agent, she said it was a lovely and well managed guest house, just off Duval Street, one of the main drags in Key West. We reserved one of the suites at the Marquesa for a night - before going on to Little Palm Island for my wife's 50th getaway. While on the plane I casually checked the reviews on the Marquesa... (yeah, I know... a wee bit late, yes, but when I was scheduling the trip, my wife's father was passing and everything was too nutso, so I simply 'went' with the Amex advice.) So imagine my discomfort when I read a review giving the MARQUESA 3 out of 5 stars... not a good moment.

Ahhhh, but when we were taken by cab from the Key West Airport to the 600 Flemming Street address of The Marquesa, my concerns lessened. The staff greeted us with warmth and courtesy, and 'Richard' sat down to complete our arrival papers. Ok, this Richard guy... this is NOT his 1st Rodeo! What a terrific and accomodating gentleman this was. He took my request for dinner reservations, promptly had us reserved at a marvelous seafood bistro, and then accompanied us to the suite. One look at my wife upon entering the suite erased any concerns about that ridiculous 3 star review. Either this was a very old set of reviews, or the 4 people who wrote the reviews lacked any and all cerebral capacity. The room was bright, dang near 'antiseptic' clean, and wonderfully appointed with very comfortable classic furniture in refreshing green and white patterns... yeah, beautifully 'Key West'd'! As soon as he had welcomed us to our suite Richard asked us if we'd enjoy a glass of wine... and he soon returned with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc for my wife and a delightful Pinot Noir for me. Yeah... 3 star … uh uh! No way!

The Marquesa is wonderfully situated about 1 1/2 blocks from Duval Street, and even better, from Starbucks! It's only a five minute walk down to Mallory Square, through all the kitschy and classy shops, and to the water docks where restaurants abound.

The sleep at the Marquesa was blessed, and the mattress and pillows were 5 Star comfort. My wife and I have been fortunate to be able to experience some truly marvelous places, The Point in Saranac Lake, Little Palm Island, Cayo Espanto in Belize, and other amazing spots to rest your soul. While the Marquesa is not what I would call a ‘resort’... it IS one beautiful, comfortable, VERY clean, and well cared for little gem in Key West!

This is a place we will surely come back to!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple