This hotel could not have a better location, and it's a good thing because that's the only thing keeping them in business. The normal rooms are average while the dockside suites have the best views on the island. You would think guests paying the outrageously high price to stay in their elite rooms, would be treated like valued guests. That is simply not the case. We stayed in the dockside suite and left after one night. The view from the balcony is great, however there is a public area under the balcony where any drunks can watch the sunset. Hotel did nothing about it. We left and went next door to the Hyatt. Loved it there. If you do not care about how you're treated and don't mind paying high dollar for horrible treatment, then this hotel is great. The whole staff needs a customer service class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West