Expensive hotel - but what makes it worth it is it's location! Close to the action on Duval Street yet very quiet with a sense of seclusion. Be sure to request the Gulf View - it's worth watching the constant motion of the boats in and out of the nearby marina - plus the sunset view is even better than Mallory Square! The private beach is small yet a fun place to cool off. All employees were nice and helpful, and the entire hotel was immaculate! Will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West