Pier House Resort was a great choice to stay at Key West. Would recommend it to anyone whose is going there for a vacation. What makes it great is its location, It is right on Duval street and walking distance to all the water activities boarding stations. I went there for my birthday and stayed one week. The staff upgraded my room to ocean view room for my birthday. Very nice of them to do so. Stayed at a great room with GREAT view of the GULF. Rooms were really clean. They have their own private beach and bar. Best of all, no resort fee, no parking fees and free wireless internet from your room. The concierge "TODD" recommended a lot of different activities and helped booking them. The price and the trips that he recommended were GREAT.
Overall, CLEAN rooms, GREAT locations, FRIENDLY staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West