Location is good, hotel was clean, our room was clean, bathroom clean but not "spotlessly clean". The outside steps to our second floor room were worn and slippery - my husband and I tripped on the same step, different days - dry steps, not rainy or wet. Service is fair, and there is a language problem in the restaurant, the result being one didn't always get what was ordered. The front desk staff is cordial, but not particularly helpful. We were told we could buy conch train tickets at the front desk, but the clerk said, "yeah, you could get them here, but why don't you just go down to the corner and get them, it's just as easy". Easy for who? There is free use of a computer in the lobby to print boarding passes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West