When we arrived to Key West we didn't realize there would be so much road work. We didn't know how to get to the hotel and we were exhausted after driving from Miami to Key West. We called the hotel and they gave us perfect directions. When we got there the night manager was there to greet us. He made checking in a breeze. The bellman found us a parking spot near the front entrance, loaded our cart and we were settled in for the evening within minutes. The next day, guest services helped us by showing us exactly how to get around the city. I called the desk about three times and every time they were very courteous. We also left some toiletries behind and they provided some to us free of charge. The hotel was conveniently located near many attractions in the city and the hotel itself was easy to navigate and the grounds were beautiful and well maintained. I also recommend dining at the hotel beach bar or restaurant. The conch fritters and lobsters sliders were outstanding! If you hang out at the private beach the hotel provides complimentary towels. And you can even snag a chair on the beach if you time it right. Overall, we had an amazing time. We would absolutely recommend this property for your stay. The only downside is staying on the first floor. It was very loud in the evenings, but it really didn't bother us that much. The first floor was also more convenient to hotel amenities. So if you don't mind some occasional noise then give it a try. Also, parking is $20/day in the hotel lot - make sure to budget for that. We will definitely stay at the Pier House again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West