Just got home after spending 4 nights at the Pier House. Had room 201, highly recommended as it gives you a beautiful view of the Gulf. Enjoyed watching the boats from our patio and listening to the entertainment. Can't wait to return. Les was great to talk hockey with and helpful as to where we could watch playoffs. concierge along with front staff were very accommodating. Great location, with tons to do. They set up a private sunset tour for us with Breezin Charters, which was amazing. Restaurants were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West