2nd trip to this Hotel over the Xmas holidays. 1st time for a balcony room with view of ocean. Room was nice...view was nice...price was to much for the room but it was the holidays so you decide. Balcony was not worth the extra money in itself. Wasn't private I could see the people on both sides and it was small. I would do the balcony again but maybe not a Xmas time...I think it was 1800.00 extra for 8 nights.
Only been to Key West twice stayed here both times. The bed was fine and everybody was pleasant. Location was great! Quiet place...slept well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West