We spent three (3) nights here during Lobster Fest in August and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel was nice with a West Indies decor, tile floor, nice bathroom, good bedding and a balcony. The rooms appeared to be recently updated, there's a safe in the room and a desk with wifi. The location was perfect, the hotel was at the beginning of Duval Street and right on the water. We really enjoyed breakfast at the cafe overlooking the water each morning. One important point is the rooms are exposed to the outside, so security is always a concern with this layout but we didn't experience any issues; we would definetly stay here again. The staff was friendly and helpful, especially at the cafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West