I got a relatively last minute room for and overnight stay Saturday night July 6th. I expected to be overlooking the parking lot and even at almost $400 a night on a holiday weekend I didn't expect much. We were delighted to walk in to a beautiful Lanai room just off the pool area but far enough away so there was no noise.
Service was excellent from the parking attendant, bellman, front desk and housekeeping to the beach and bar staff they seemed happy to see us arrive and to make our short stay enjoyable. The bed and linens were sublime, grounds were lush and beautiful. Beach was great as was the pool. Cocktail service while laying on the beach in Key West, can life get better? Location at the end of Duvall Street very close to everything but a world away from the hustle and bustle of the Duvall Street craziness. Walk to sunset at Mallory or just watch from the Pier House, either way it's beautiful.
We are making plans to go back in September.
We love the Pier House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West