One of my co-workers reccommended the Pier House and I am glad she did. We had a large room in the Carribean Spa building. It was very quiet; we felt like we were the only people in the whole building. We spent a lot of time on the beach in our lounge chairs sipping rum punch and eating fried calamari. The Pier House was in the perfect location. Right smack dab in the middle of all the action. Lee DeForrest, the concierge, made all of our excurison and dinner reservations. A great service and agreat appreciated. Pier House is the perfect place to stay in Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West