Stayed 11 nights at the Pier House. Room was clean and newly renovated. Shower with rain head was great. We had a "regular" room, which overlooked the parking lot of Island Dogs. No view but it was very quiet. We got an excellent rate so no complaints.
The staff were all wonderful - beach staff, concierge, front desk. Loved the Chart Room Bar. We had a nightcap here most nights.
The beach is small but well maintained. Water is very clear and saw lots of fish. Enjoyed watching a sailboat race on day from the beach. The location can't be beat.
Only down side of Pier House is their restaurants. Food is just okay and there many better options within walking distance (Garbo's Grill, Sunset Pier, any of the places on the Bight). Would not recommend breakfast here. Lunch is okay, but you are paying for convenience.
They have an acoustic guy on Fridays and Saturdays that you can hear on the beach. Okay -- added a little ambiance.
Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West