This hotel has the perfect location - right at the beginning of Duval Street and right on the water. They have a small sandy beach (even an area for topless sunbathing) and great pool area. We had a ground floor room with a small patio outside. We were within steps of the pool and the restaurants. One evening we even discovered the piano bar with a personable entertainer. You are within walking distance to Mallory Square, restaurants, and all the bars on Duval Street. The hotel room was very nice. The decorations in our room had a tropical airy feel. We had rented a car and drove from MIA but never used our car the whole week. Hotel staff was friendly and always spoke to us when we were sitting outside on the patio, the atmosphere was relaxing! Only downpoint was there seemed to be lots of construction (renovations?) on the rooms close to the water, but we were not affected at all by this. Definitely going back next April!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West