Just returned from a weeks stay at Pier House. The location is outstanding. Just steps from Duval Street and Mallory Square. Close to the Conch Train Station which is great for first time visitors to the island who want to learn more about the wonderful place they've traveled to. Hotel was clean, housekeeping was timely and pleasant. Both guys working the Concierge were very helpful at working out the few excursions we took. Janine and Mary at the Beach Bar were a joy to visit with each day! Food and drinks were tasty and plentiful. The pool area, while small, is very nice. The beach was just the right size to be able to stick your toes in the sand and look out over the beautiful ocean! (and still maintain privacy). The spa was fantastic. If you're looking for a relaxing, intense, much-needed spa treatment, sign up for the Spa Coma...you will not be sorry! The grounds and pathways surrounded by lush tropical plants and trees (and turtles and fish!) were lovely and well maintained. Overall excellent experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West