Had a wonderful family vacation at the Pier House. This was our 2nd time staying here, and it was just as lovely. Very friendly staff, nice warm pool (during a chillier March). The location is just something you cannot beat. We were probably at the CVS across the street every morning. Plus we're always running late getting 5 of us ready, so it was nice being close to the sunset activities. We used to live in Florida in the early 90s while my husband was doing his residency. We came to Key West a lot during those 3 years. We could never afford the PH in those days, and I always wanted to stay there. Now that I have, I won't stay anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West