I have been going to the Pier house at least once a year for 10 years. I just returned from my 13th trip in the last ten years. I am not positive, but I believe they are the only place that has a private beach that is located within a minutes walk to Duval street. They have an assortment of different room styles from overlooking the water to the Caribbean Spa rooms, which is where I stay. They have the best spa on the island offering great massages and a whole list of other treatments for the ladies. As I said earlier, the hotel is a minute walk from Duval street and only about a 4 minute walk to Sloppy Joe's which is pretty much the start of the open air night clubs. Their is a nice little beach bar with walk around service if you are laying on the beach and/or around the pool. The Pier House is expensive, but everything is expensive in Key West. It is only a couple of minute walk to two of my favorite restaurants, Bagatelle's and A & B Lobster. If you like to exercise while you are on vacation, as I do, the small exercise room is also located next to the Spa in the Caribbean Spa building where I like to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West