The amenities are nice and reasonable considering the location. The hotel is tucked away from busy Duval Street but close so it's nice to be able to walk to restaurants and shopping. We used the spa and the treatments were excellent and not too over priced. The spa itself could use some updating but overall is nice. Rooms were nice and clean. Pool area is very small with no umbrellas if you like shade. A major plus to this hotel is that it's quiet yet close to Duval. I would stay here again when visiting Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West