Over priced! I have stayed in hotels all over the world and this was by far the worst value for our money. We stayed in one of the more expensive rooms and the maid service didn't show up until after hours the first two days, so after that, I told them to just leave clean towels. The balcony is so small there is hardly anywhere to even put your legs to get comfortable while viewing the ocean. The beach area is very small. The pool area is very nice and the hotel staff is very friendly. There is also ample parking. The location is excellent and within walking distance of just about anywhere you want to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West