My 3 girlfriends and I stayed her for one of my friends 40th birthday. I have never been so disappointed! The room was nasty. There were ants and cockroaches. Yes, cockroaches. I can understand a bug once in a while but when you see several (one in the bathroom sink, one under the bathroom sink and one in the shower and then one scurries out from under your bed that is big enough to carry you off) you have to complain! We were offered a complimentary bottle of cheap Champagne. I don't even drink that stuff! On top of the ants and bugs, our airconditioner leaked and water stayed on our floor. We paid 350 +/night and have never been so disappointed ANYWHERE I have ever stayed. The ONLY good thing I have good to say is that it is a great location (walking distance) to everything. I hope that when they do their remodeling they are about to do that they will do some major exterminating!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West