“Still as good as the first time we tried it a couple years ago.”
Review of Little Pearl

Little Pearl
Reserve a table
Wed, 4/21
8:00 PM
Ranked #43 of 393 Restaurants in Key West
Reviewed February 3, 2020

I made reservations in advance since it is a pretty popular restaurant and since it is on the smaller side it makes it harder to get a table the evening of. We sat in a corner table where the server was very efficient. They only offer wine and beer. My husband and I both had a glass of white wine. For our appetizers I had the ceviche of the day which was grouper and my husband had the octopus. I tried the octopus and it was amazing. The ceviche was very fresh and delicious. For our main course, I had the tuna that had an impeccable sauce and my husband had the crab and lobster pot pie. Everything was delicious. We ate here a couple of years ago and thought the food was wonderful, and it still is.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (636)

Reviewed February 2, 2020

My husband and I enjoyed a late dinner this past Thursday. It was a pleasant night and while we sat outside our host served us drinks while we waited to be seated. The space itself is lite with candles..small and charming. After being seated we enjoyed a surprising Octopus appetizer that we were urged to try...don't hesitate..it was delicious. My husband had the Snapper and I had the Scallops both excellent. Panna Cotta for dessert was also a winner. Don't hesitate to visit this charming and romantic place.

Reviewed February 1, 2020

This is a tiny space with wonderfully prepared seafood. I made a note when making reservations for a specific table for my husbands birthday of which they honored. Forgot the name of our waitress, but remember she had long dark hair pulled back and wore glasses, was excellent! She guided us through the specials and menu and made some wonderful suggestions. We started with the mushroom crab bisque and octopus which we loved. We always decide on different entrees for our main course to taste share, but this time we both went for the same special dinner entree. Wild caught,(not farmed or pen raised) salmon over a vegetable risotto. The fish, flavors and textures with the dish were phenomenal! They offer some really great fine wine selections that we enjoyed with our meal too. The Little Pearl is a Little Gem not to be missed!

Reviewed January 29, 2020 via mobile

Ran out of stone crabs. Service was okay. Restaurant is small like their portions. Extremely loud because they crammed so many tables in there. Octopus is good.

2  Thank M3302NImaureenh
Reviewed January 27, 2020 via mobile

Delicious food and good service. The best panna cotta I’ve ever had! If you don’t get a table online, go ask from the restaurant, that worked for us.