“Excellent Fresh Seafood”
Review of Little Pearl

Little Pearl
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Pearl is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 482 Restaurants in Key West
Reviewed July 9, 2018

A friend of ours was able to get us in Little Pearl even though we didn't have reservations. There is a small bar set up where you can also eat at which I thought was perfect. They have a nice wine selection to pair well with what you order. I had the oysters on the half shell that were so fresh and delicious. In fact their seafood is so fresh that they keep it in on ice and they do not have a refrigerator. My husband had the tuna tartar brûlée for his appetizer. It was interesting but also very delicious.

I decided to go with the local snapper that was served over pearl couscous and my husband had their seafood medley over pasta with a fresh tomato sauce. For dessert we shared the panna cotta. Everything was spot on and the service was friendly and attentive. It is a small place so I strongly suggest making a reservation a head of time. I was so glad we were able to try Little Pearl. It is one of those hidden gems off of Duval.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Love love this little but amazing restaurant! We heard it from a local business that mentioned the octopus appetizer as the best ever. Unfortunately, we went at a time, they had run out of it so we couldn’t try it. Were told that the best time to go it’s 5-6pm for dinner to guarantee the whole menu to be available. The food it’s that great! We ate the cobia and the yellowfin tuna w squid inked rice and vegetables. It was out of this world! Amy was wonderful and super helpful and friendly! We would definitely go back to Key West just to eat at this restaurant!

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Wish there was a code word to describe this kind of place. It is exactly what I look for and it’s really hard to find the kind of place you like when you’re out of town and have to weigh the reviews of people you don’t know to make your restaurant choice. I like a place that’s small, unique, fresh, creative, has high quality ingredients, a talented chef and great down to earth service. Little Pearl delivers on all fronts. It was fantastic. Swordfish and snapper perfectly cooked, trigger fish ceviche and shrimp skewers simple and wonderfully flavorful. And desserts blew us away. Best panna cotta ever and a sophisticated version of key lime pie to die for. This one is worth the parking and the reservation and even a wait if necessary!

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I visited the Little Pearl for dinner during our stay in Key West . The food and wine were excellent along with wonderful ambiance and service! I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed July 7, 2018

Little pearl has excellent fish dishes and an excellent wine list. Great food, only desserts are a bit disappointing. Busy, small place so make a reservation. Very much recommended.