“Outstanding Food; Just OK Service”
Review of Date & Thyme

Date & Thyme
Ranked #26 of 459 Restaurants in Key West
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This is the place to get your juices, organic sandwiches, salads -- you name it! Plus they have a store with all sorts of healthy treats and foods. The food really is outstanding. My only quibble relates to the service. They put out these juices when they're ready but don't call it out or use technology to let you know. SO you're always looking, looking, looking. I think the coffee person had a little attitude when she. showed me the iPad with pre-filled in tips of 20% and 15%, but I mentioned that I always give less ("custom tip") when I have to wait in line to make my order. I didn't know that they also don't serve the food or announce when it's ready, or clear the tables. The coffee person seemed a little frazzled; they seem somewhat understaffed. The layout of where the food is set out and the place where the garbage is and napkins etc should be better consolidated.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

if help yourself is the best place in whole FL for eating. For sure it is on the Keys. After being lucky finding it we stopped every day at least 2 times! Not because we are so hungry but it was so gooooood! In our 10 day trip in FL it was the best place with the best food!!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Help Yourself in Key West is not only a good spot to great organic food, produce and fresh juices - its a great little oasis in the middle of a "Party" Island.
An old converted gas station, Help Yourself has a full menu that will take you through the day from breakfast to dinner!
My partner and I often stop by for a fresh squeezed juice after a bike ride or workout - my favorite is the Green de-tox, but I sub ginger for the garlic! . And we have made it a must go to for lunch and occasional late afternoon snack. Be sure to try the Breakfast Wrap, the Coconut Curry and or the Chicken Salad Wrap. Actually, whatever you choose you won't be disappointed
Being on this tropical Island allows guest to dine leisurely on their out door patio among the many herbs they grow on site OR take away to the beach or pool.
The owner, Charlie and her staff are welcoming and a wealth of knowledge - just ask!
So, the next time you are in Key West, make it a point to stop by Help Yourself, you'll be glad you did.

As the name says, the only person involved in your heath is Yourself - SO, HELP YOURSELF!
Peace

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I missed the outdoor market but it is a nice litte store/cafe and has lots of healthy food options for the vegan in your life.

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Having a place like this in KW is amazing and invaluable. I just feel good walking in and love the food, produce and great selection of goodies!