“Organic Cafe, Juice Bar and Market”
Review of Date & Thyme

Date & Thyme
Ranked #121 of 447 Restaurants in Key West
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 13, 2013

If you're looking for great healthy foods while in Key West, don't pass this place up. The food in the cafe is beyond good and the fresh fruits and vegetables over in the market are all non-GMO from sustainable sources. Try the sampler platter and the purple jungle smoothie for a flavor party in your mouth.

There are newer reviews for Date & Thyme

Reviewed December 9, 2013

This is just the kind of store I hope to find on all my trips! A great little health food store with a juice bar and some great grab and go food or they have a menu that you can order from to enjoy there or to take with you. We stopped by for the breakfast wrap a couple times, which was delicious and it was a great store if we needed something because it was so close. Also, we were in Key West for a week, and I think Help Yourself had the best coffee on the island! Thank you so much!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is a great place for breakfast and lunch or to get a fresh organic juice anytime. It is also a wonderful choice if you are doing a cleanse, they even have the option of a raw food detox. I love that I could buy my groceries or get a meal to go. The staff is really friendly and helpful. I went there every day of my stay.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stop in here for the "Daily Detox" juice after our morning runs. The small market has wonderful fresh organic food offerings as well as a nice organic smoothie and protein supplement line. Outgoing and friendly staff with good vibes, nice way to start the day.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Help yourself is my go to place for wonderful organic smoothies and juices. It is a great way to start your day.