“Gluren Free Mecca” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Date & Thyme

Date & Thyme
Ranked #110 of 427 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Gluren Free Mecca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Well, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. A menu with endless choices of yummy delights. Staff was friendly and laid back with a good understanding of safe foods. Only wish there was a Help Yourself in my town.

Visited June 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Interesting spin on super healthy food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

On our trip to Key West, my mom and I walked to Help Yourself one afternoon as it was just around the corner from the bed and breakfast we were staying at for the 5 days we were here. The staff was friendly and greeted us right when we walked in, and the smoothies we ordered were different but delicious! One had cilantro in it, something my mom was hesitant about but ended up loving, and I had one with green tea and goji berries in it, two very healthy ingredients. All of their food is 100% natural and homemade - definitely appealing to health nuts everywhere. It's conveniently located and the outside bar/patio to sit is great for a walk-up afternoon treat. Thanks, Help Yourself...we'll be back!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank ajoyce3
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Excellent choice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is a hidden treasure in Key West. Having healthy but deliciuos choices in food was important to our group as one person has eating restrictions. The service was outstanding and food excellent. A true gem.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Leslie G
“Healthy food. At last.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Wheatgrass shot was great. Service was so friendly. I wanted a healthy salad and their ancient salad was perfect.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Right up my alley!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I love healthy fare. When you are on vacation it's hard to find food that is both delicious and nutritious;) this place had great juices, smoothies, and food. Can't wait to stop back by for lunch. The little quinoa sides to go are amazing too.

• Visited April 2013