“Happy Hour Fun” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kelly's Caribbean Bar, Grill and Brewery

Kelly's Caribbean Bar, Grill and Brewery
Ranked #6 of 10 Food & Drink in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Southernmost brewery in the U.S., owned by actress Kelly McGillis.
Pensacola, Florida, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy Hour Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Cool locals place for happy hour. the bartender upstairs was great. My friend and I had fun chatting with him. She ordered the flatbread and I stole a few bites (yum) The drinks were great too! Definitely recommend!!!

Visited March 2014

Swarthmore, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

From the lighted outdoor garden patio, you can hear the band playing on the roof top deck. The wait staff busily serving hungry guests. The food was excellent and the service great. My wife had the coconut shrimp and I the whole yellow snapper. For dessert we shared the mango cobbler. This is why we always dine at Kelly's when we are in Key West.

Woodleaf, North Carolina
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Good food, Unfriendly Bartender”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for Happy Hour and sat at the bar. We asked for drinks and said we wanted to order food also. We wanted to sit at a table and she asked for a credit card. Bartender was annoyed that we did not have a credit card and wanted to pay cash. After she brought the drinks and menus, she turned away and served everyone else and their brother, cousin, and neighbor. You get the picture. She never again came back to us.
I caught the eye of another bartender, who politely took our order, we paid cash, and went and sat at a table.
The nachos, quesadilla, pizza and wings arrived in a reasonable amount of time. All the food was fine. Not sure we'll visit again.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank tjsoyka
Sydney, Australia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Average service and food...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Number one reason we came here was because it is owned by Kelly McGillis of Top Gun fame.

When we found it, we learnt that the building was actually the first Pan Am office which is a pretty cool in itself.

We wandered around inside trying to figure out where to sit but there didn't seem to be anybody willing to help us out so we sat ourselves. We saw someone seat another couple and give them menus etc and totally ignored us. I then saw him instruct a younger waiter to bring stuff to their table (seated next to us). I saw the waiter ask if he meant our table and he said no. Had we not actually stopped the waiter to ask for menus we would have been ignored again. Instead the reply was "actually a host is meant to seat you" but there was no host or signs at the entrance we came through (there's a host only at one of the entrances). His reply was "I know I've made suggestions but no one listens". Maybe they should listen so that customers don't get ignored by your staff. It was pretty annoying that the first older guy completely ignored we were even there.

Other than that service was good but we didn't really like being told we were wrong to seat ourselves when there were no signs not a hostess desk at the entrance.

Food was just average - burger was just ok and the mango pulled pork tasted like regular pulled pork, fries were over salted. Drinks also average. Wouldn't recommend that you go there for a meal, maybe a drink early morning or late afternoon to catch happy hour.

1 Thank Steph L
Williamsburg, Virginia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Worst beer ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

I don't know who told these folks they had good beer nut the after taste was so medicinal I couldn't drink it.I have been in the beer business for 35 years and have need tasted anything so bizarre in my life.The taste panel would have turned off any master brewer not worthy of ever going back

1 Thank Rivers1150