“First time and will be back”

Kelly's Caribbean Bar, Grill and Brewery
Ranked #5 of 12 Food & Drink in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Southernmost brewery in the U.S., owned by actress Kelly McGillis.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Happy hour was very good. Nice selection of different appatizers so we tried a lot. The Thai Chilie wings are awesome!!! Will be back just for those! the pulled pork tostada is origional and very tasty! The nachos and the fish dip were good as well. My party was split on one though. The shrimp and bacon quesodilla. I thought it was good but no one else in my party of 4 liked it. It was very little shrimp I will aggree but it had a really good flavour.
Drink prices were great and the bartenders were really freindly so we will be back!

1  Thank JWF167
There are newer reviews for Kelly's Caribbean Bar, Grill and Brewery

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Enjoyed a nice selection of beers cocktails and food here early evening, seemed to have a nice mixture of locals and tourists, bar staff were both very good I thought, I am sure there are better places but if you prefer not to listen to 2nd rate live music early evening I would recomend Kelly's

2  Thank Bryan50
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Four of us ate from the brunch menu around 2:00 pm. Shrimp cobb salad, mahi poboy, curried chicken salad, and BBQ ribs were all very good. Nice island flavor. would definitely eat there again.

1  Thank KatGM01
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We had lunch here on a weekday. There were not many people dining at that time which made it seem a little odd.

Everyone was friendly and the place has the feel of an old Key West Home. There are some interesting pieces of memorabilia (like a Pan Am Operations Manual; Kelly McGillis's Top Gun jacket) that add to the atmosphere.

Our server and hostess happily helped me with my need for a gluten free choice. The food was kind of typical beach resort town fare and arrived quickly and was well prepared.

This joint wasn't jumpin' for lunch that day but we had a nice quiet meal in an interesting setting

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Kelly's has great happy hour prices and phenomenal key lime pie. It makes the most sense to enjoy the outdoor patio while sipping a margarita and sharing their ahi tuna appetizer during the happy hour time period. Our server was great and very personable! We have gone back several times since when we were visiting Key West.