“Made a Return Visit!!! LOVE IT”
Review of Aqua Nightclub

Aqua Nightclub
Ranked #10 of 60 Nightlife in Key West
Reviewed July 8, 2017

You have to be open minded. Great entertainment. 3 different show times and they get more adult in nature as it gets later in the night. Love the entertainment value. The Aquanettes do a great job. Some things had changed from 2 years ago but some of the same songs were done. They were classic Drag Show songs so to speak. They did a great job of selecting music to get the crowd going.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"maya"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I had a chance on the second to last night of a business trip to check out Aqua. As a New York City native who has seen the come up of some of today's biggest drag stars, I can be a bit of a drag snob. I wasn't expecting to be impressed for my $15 cover. I was COMPLETELY blown away by Aqua. From the waitress who found us great bar seats to the bartender who kept the drinks strong, delicious and made conversation in between acts to the phenomenal talent on the stage. A huge standout for me was Beatrix Dixie who I stalked out on Facebook and Instagram before I even left the bar. Beatrix hosted and showed humor, FABULOUS costumes (my fave included a shawl made of stuffed animal flamingos!) incredible dancing and flawless lip-syncs! I can't wait until she makes it on Ru Paul's Drag Race and I can say I saw her when...

The only downside I saw to Aqua was the crowd control...there were groups of drunk people who kept standing in our way blocking us even though we got there early to secure seats. The crowd had to be asked to move several times by waitresses, bartenders and patrons with little to no avail. A proper bouncer would do this hot spot a bit of good... however, even with that minor annoyance the show was phenomenal and I will be certain to visit every time I am in Key West for business or pleasure.

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

Highly recommended and did not disappoint! My husband and I had a blast! The show was entertaining,'interactive, and sexy. The girls were so talented. I'd definitely return!

Reviewed June 26, 2017

Performers are fun and interact with the audience. It will cost you $15.00 @ person to get in but the show is worth it, almost 2 hours. Drinks are ok . Not for children