“the best drag show”
Review of Aqua Nightclub

Aqua Nightclub
Ranked #9 of 59 Nightlife in Key West
Reviewed January 30, 2014

this by far is the best drag queen show ever, it was hillarious, we had so much fun and it was only 15 dollars to get in, i recomend that if you ever visit key west it is a must see

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We didn't go with high expectations, just looking for a fun night.. We had just that.. it is purely lip-syncing... pretty good costumes... and lots of laughs. Talent is spot on, and there is alot of energy.
I wish there hadn't been so much asking for tips though... we would have tipped even without the constant asking.

1  Thank JYNM
Reviewed January 27, 2014

There is no reason to waste your time stopping here. While one bartender was ok, we have never experienced a staff so explicitly rude and arrogant. NEVER have we experienced staff this uptight. Do not waste your time or money at this establishment. While the place looks clean and simple,and the price of drinks were reasonable, the overall night was horrible.

2  Thank Ladykingcole
Kimball I, Owner at Aqua Nightclub, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

I'm sorry to here you didn't enjoy your evening. Although certainly there are instances when staff may have had issues; rarely do I hear of a wholesale failure. If you would like to send me a note with specifics of when you were here and if your particular experience I would be happy to address it with the relevant parties. Please know we pride ourselves on being an incredibly friendly bar and I never like hearing of a failure in this area. Again my apologies and please e-mail me at aqua@aquakeywest.com so I can further address your issues.

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

We have visited this venue more than once for American Idol Amateur Hour on Wed nite which is a great time to see young and old performers trying to break into the "Key West big time"! Lots of fun and a good time to help out new talent with a few bucks in the "bucket"

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Enjoyed the show here - the performers are a lot of fun and talented too. I have heard the performances are better here than the other drag show in town but be aware: sometimes the first show blends in to the second show and that makes seating difficult (if the first group sticks around). The other location will do reserved seating and I don't believe that is an option at Aqua - however if you are wanting to see the show and have fun but not necessarily be yanked up on stage (mandatory participation) I think Aqua is more respectful and engages the audience without necessarily mandating participation for those that are a little more reserved. I appreciated that and had a blast while there.