“Perfect for Bachelorette parties”
Review of Aqua Nightclub

Aqua Nightclub
Ranked #7 of 58 Nightlife in Key West
Stamford, Connecticut
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Perfect for Bachelorette parties”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We were bar hopping in Key West on bachelorette party, and stopped at Aqua. It is popular place for both gay and straight. The drag show was entertaining and funny.The drinks were OK.
The performers are really good

• Polish first
Morganton, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT place!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Went for a bachelorette party and reserved a VIP booth and everybody in the group had a great time. The queen's put on a fantastic show and were very entertaining and kept us laughing the entire night. There was great audience participation which made things even funnier. A MUST see place if it is you type of thing. Will deff go back on my next visit to Key West!!!!!

Gastonia, North Carolina, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“what a blast”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had a blast, my husband and I visited key west for our anniversary and decided to watch a drag show. The aqua girls are terrific. We laughed until we almost cried. The show was great. Well worth visiting.

1 Thank AEScaff
Wales, ME, USA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun night!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had so much fun watching the drag performers at Aqua that we went back another night for a different show! The mixed crowd of gays and straights proves how entertaining the performers are. You should definitely take in this show!

Baldwin, Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great Show! Very Funny!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We go to this club every time we go to Key West for the show. We love the campiness of the show, the humor, and the really great costumes! My husband went this year - the first time for him EVER - and even sat in the very first row! He was picked on a little by the queens but always in good humor.

Faith Michaels is our favorite performer - really great costumes and very funny patter!

Mark is an awesome bartender - even though it was very full and there was two very rowdy bachelorette and birthday party girl herds there he kept up with the drinks with admirable speed and accuracy. My cup was never empty!

I have many gay male friends and I love a good drag show. Of all the clubs I've been too this group of performers NEVER fail to impress me and they change their material frequently.

We'll be back next year!