“BEST SHOW IN TOWN”
Review of Aqua Nightclub

Aqua Nightclub
Ranked #9 of 58 Nightlife in Key West
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is the best Drag show on this side of the Atlantic. These ladies Work. It's such a fun show. The show is frequented by bachelorette parties and birthdays. The performers are always on point and entertaining. A great time was had by all.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

First time here and we will be back. We have gone past for years with an unwarranted taboo opinion, but we decided to give it a try. This was the best, funniest, most entertaining drag show on Key West; much better than 801. We took my brother-in-law here for his birthday and it was hilarious. What a fun place. Throw away your phobia and go in. You will love it. No nudity, just signing and laughs. A friend suggested it and set us up with front row seats. Thx John. A $15pp cover charge is worth it. We had a blast!

1  Thank MARK K
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I'm on vacation with my family and we were walking around trying to find something fun to do last night. It was about nine thirty or so when I heard a rocky horror picture song that had me running to the door of this blue glowing club. And I just had to go in. Dragging my parents along with me of course. It was a blast from the moment we went in to the moment a left. It was very funny and there were parts that were downright naughty. But that's what made it do hilarious.and the girls were just amazing entertainers. They were born for this type of entertaining. :) i recommend it for everyone!!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Very entertaining show -- I was skeptical at first, but, we had fun and will return.

I had no idea that the performers work for tips -- take some bills to tip them.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Aqua is in the process of adding an outdoor bar behind the main building. They had the soft opening last weekend and the formal opening is scheduled for mid February.
To get to the new garden bar, walk down the small path on the right side of the main building. I think it is called Tabby Way. There is a gate on the left side that opens into the new bar area.

The bar is open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 5:00 PM until 10:00 PM to start.
The bartender is Rick (Godess). He is a Key West favorite.Rick always has a story to share about the good old days or what is new in town. This is a quiet place to relax and meet old friends and make new ones.

The nights we were there,the bar was filled with locals that we had not seen in a long time. This is going to become one of the most popular bars in Key West. They have not done any advertising and it was already packed the first nights.

Good drinks, reasonable prices and friendly atmosphere without loud music. What more could you want for a relaxing evening.

Good luck to Jill and Rick.