“Check this off our Bucket List!!!”
Review of 801 Bourbon Bar

801 Bourbon Bar
Ranked #12 of 60 Nightlife in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Upstairs cabaret bar features drag shows.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

How fun this was!!!! We had never been to a drag show before or a Gay bar for that matter. The Ladies put on a great show! The cost was minimal $10 per person. The bartenders were friendly and the service was great. It was crowded at the 11PM show and we sat at a high table way in the back, which was good so you wouldn't be asked to be an audience participant!!!! Bad because I am not tall and couldn't see everything. The ladies lip synched and danced to many popular tunes. By far my favorite was the one who impersonated Adele, she was hilarious. She did not come around and pass the bucket for tips after her performances, so at the end during her last performance I went up and put a few bucks in her top!!!! Check this off the Bucket List! We would go to a similar show again, great fun!!!! This is not for anyone who is offended by swearing or vulgarity.

2  Thank GrandmaPoppy
in 8 reviews
"keys"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We got into town Saturday and we went to the 11pm show. Had a GREAT!!!! time don't miss it. The ladies are great and really have a talent for putting on a good show. Went to other shows in the area and this place came out number 1 for us. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did

1  Thank Klime82
Reviewed July 10, 2013

These ladies made my night. My husband and I had a wonderful time last week at a 5 o'clock show. Keep doing what you do girls!!

1  Thank JCTravel16
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went here on a Tuesday night. It's a fun show. The queens are engaging, funny, and show you a good time. We did stay for the 11:00 show, offered at no cost if you go to the 9:00 show. and it was raunchier. I liked that. I'd recommend doing both. The drinks were good and the wait staff friendly. I'd go back.

1  Thank Tracy D
See more reviews
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Went to 801 Bourbon to see the 9:00 pm drag show. The show was pretty good, the Ladies engaged the audience a lot and did a pretty good job lip singing to the songs. After the show they invited anyone up to the stage for pictures; they also allowed taking pictures or video during the show. If you went to the 9pm show, you could come back for the 11:00 pm show and you didn't have to pay a second cover charge ($10/per person) again. We did not stay, but we know others that did.They said it was a different show. Would recommend this place.