“Great karaoke..friendly locals”
Review of 801 Bourbon Bar

801 Bourbon Bar
Ranked #10 of 59 Nightlife in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Upstairs cabaret bar features drag shows.
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Stopped in for the karaoke..had a great time. Locals hanging out there were very friendly. Gassy Winds and DJ Jeff were good karaoke hosts! Gay, straight..who cares? Had a blast!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have not made it back to this one in a while. I have been told that they are changing up the show to more like what it used to be. I always enjoyed it when Margo was around but stopped going the last four or five years. I am hearing from friends that it is a good show again so next time I am down in Key West I will give it a try. I know some of the bartenders that used to work there are back. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The upstairs of this establishment has a great caberet/drag queen show! So much fun! It may not be for everyone but if you are looking for a really entertaining, evening show - check this one out! They were all very good, funny and so very entertaining!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

The show was great and everyone was very nice and entertaining. It was one of the funnest things that I've done and can't wait to go back.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Couples ages 34-38. Went to Club 801 after dinner one night for some good fun and did not disappoint. We had some much fun. Good entertainments and laughs. Must go while in KW.