“Amazing...yet again!”

Villas Key West
Columbus, Ohio
“Amazing...yet again!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I just returned from KW for the 3rd time this year. For a couple of years now we have been staying at the Villa's on Angela. Every year we have had an amazing time. Clean room, clean pool and an amazing guy named Nathan. He could not be more helpful and is the main reason we return to this place year after year. I have never had an issue that has not been resolved in a very timely manner. More towels, done! Would like the pool cleaned, done! What should we do tonight, here are suggestions! While Sam, the owner, may seem aloof at times, he is a very nice guy and hires a wonderful staff. This is not a PARTY cottage, but certainly is a cottage of fun! You are in KW so things are a bit "loose" so sit back, relax and enjoy these bungalows!!

Room Tip: The pool cabana is adorable for couples!! Kitchen, pool only steps away and big cozy bed!!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank vacationlover1998

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We only stayed one night and it was a good deal for the location. Friendly owners provided quick guide to local restaurants and sites that were all easy to walk to. Pool was clean. Would stay here again. Kitchenette in the cabana was nice for feeling at home.

• Stayed March 2012
Lyons, Illinois
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We stayed at The Villas for 10 nights 2/21-3/2/12 and had a great time. The staff was friendly and really interested in making sure we had a fun trip. Nathan, the property manager, really went out of his way to inform us about the island activities and restaurants and all his suggestions were spot on. We rented the pool cabana and absolutely loved it. It was a few steps from the pool yet quiet and private. The property was right off of Duval so we walked almost everywhere without a problem. After two previous stays at the Sheridan (at a higher cost) The Villas is now our lodging of choice.

Room Tip: I toured most of the units and loved them all.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Robert B
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We are ending our 10 night stay tomorrow and hate to leave. We stayed in the pool cabana and it was so cute and comfortable. Nathan was so friendly and made excellent suggestions on things to do and great places to eat-we really appreciated his assistance as it added to our pleasurable vacation experience. We have stayed at the Sheridan twice on previous trips to KW at a higher price and much prefered these accommodations. The pool was 10 steps from our door so no walking thru a crowded lobby and into an elevator in our drippy bathing suits. Also, unlike the Sheridan it was just a half block from Duval so this trip we experienced much more of what KW has to offer. Within a short walk is Blue Heaven, Seven Fish, Mango's, upscale shops and more. We had a great vacation thanks to The Villas and will be back.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Toms River, NJ
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Took an impromptu trip to Key West on Valentine's day with my adult daughter. Did not have reservations and stopped at the last tourist information site and asked for assistance in booking a room. (This followed many phone calls and being told there were no vacancies.) Needless to say we were concerned about any room we might get. We were thrilled when we arrived at the Villas and saw our clean, adorable room. The kitchen area was large, and well equipped which was a bonus. The pool and hot tub were clean with friendly guests using it. The best feature was the location. We were able to walk everywhere, and the ability to park at the Villas was perfect! I look forward to returning with friends. It is an excellent place to stay with small groups.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sungirl187
Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
Reviewed February 14, 2012

If you are looking for outstanding service, great accommodations and a perfect location, this is where you will want to stay! We stayed in a two bedroom villa, 2 baths and a fully equipped kitchen. We had a private deck off of our second floor that allowed us to enjoy the view of the lush property. We also had our evening meals there as well. The common area had a heated pool and hot tub - a real treat for a Key West property. Our "go to guy" Nathan never steered us wrong. He gave us the inside scoop on where to bicycle, get the best Cuban coffee...even where to get freshly made tortilla chips to complement our Tex Mex dinner we were preparing. The other guests were a great group of people (with the exception of a rowdy group that was quickly asked to leave the property). We will definitely be returning to this property!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mabesa0415
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed December 8, 2011

From the moment I arrived at the Villas I was most impressed. The greeting of the front desk clerk, to the property manager, then the personal introduction to the owner. The villa I stayed in had its own stone driveway (parking is a nightmare in Key West), to the large front porch which you could enjoy outside dining or just a drink... The french doors opened up to a clean, high ceiling living area with a flat screen tv. The kitchen is what captured me. Lots of natural light from all the window, an eat in kitchen (I used as my desk..it was a work trip) with full size stainless steel appliances. The bedroom was a great size (generally in Key West the rooms are small) with a large bathroom. I loved the shower... Glass door with one of those large rain dials. Because I was there for a few days for work, there was use of a VERY CLEAN laundry room with hi end appliances, and while I waited for my laundry I just enjoyed laying by the pool.

What I loved about this place... (everything) was how QUIET AND PRIVATE it was... Because there are not many units its very personalized. The property manager Nathan went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make me always feel comfortable and welcome. Last time he knew I was coming left fresh cut flowers and a bottle of wine as a welcome back gift. Thoughtful and not expected.... The Villas is convenient from Duval but, seperated from the noice and the foot traffic. Its safe, bright and most of all updated and clean. THE VILLAS KEY WEST is convenient, quiet and clean.. The service and attention to their guest is their top priority.

I will NEVER stay anywhere else. Matter of fact, this will be my 4th visit and I am bringing the entire family this time. They Conch house that is located near by is also available for larger groups. I have never stayed there but, trust the reccomendation of the owner that I will also be satisfied.

I GIVE 5 STAR TO VILLAS KEY WEST!!

Best,
J. Cormier

Room Tip: Number 1 is so great. Large groups.. they have another house owned by the owner. This is a tradition...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business