“Drink and be Merry”
Review of Coffee Plantation

Coffee Plantation
Ranked #4 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Key West
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The Coffee Plantation is an comfortable Coffee House with small food items. The Coffee Plantation is not an Internet Cafe, however Laptop and WiFi service is available with a $6.00 purchase of our fine products per computer.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Best place to sit and drink and listen to local music. Food is so so but that is not the reason people go here. Mike McCloud sets are a must for anyone who wants to get the local music scene experience.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My wife and I try to get to Key West every year, and every day I try to stop at this shop. The coffee is very good and reasonably priced (get an iced Tropical Macchiato) and the baked items are fantastic (try the sausage, egg and cheese croissant!) It feels good just to walk in the door at Coffee Plantation and I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Everything about this place is perfect! The coffee is the best I've had in my life! The atmosphere is wonderful and owners are very friendly and inviting. You feel like you're having coffee in their home. Don't waste your time on Starbucks.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

The service is wonderful, the coffee is perfectly prepared and the pastries are delicious! Walked to it everyday from our hotel on front street and if Im ever in key west again I will certainly go there again!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Found Coffee Plantation purely by accident. Thank goodness for accidents. This place is lovely and we wound up stopping there every day of our vacation. The owners are so nice and their lattes are delicious! The pastries looked yummy, too! Will come here to get caffeinated every time we're back in Key West!