“I loved the food Choo Chi - Chef Special”

Thai Life Floating Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Thai Life Floating Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 444 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Palm
Description: A traditional floating Thai restaurant serving authentic Thai cuisine. Master Thai Chef Dow cooks everything to order-Great for vegetarians and allergies no problem
Foster City, California
“I loved the food Choo Chi - Chef Special”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

It was really good.The curry was so delicious I felt in love then and there.Good food.The server and the chef both are really good.So you will enjoy the whole package.

• Hebrew first
Freehold, New Jersey
“Must do in Key West”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

If you appreciate good Thai cuisine, then this is the place to be. Located on a floating barge docked in the marina, this restaurant offers good food in a relaxed atmosphere. While waiting for the food to be delivered to your table, you have excellent views of boats and the seas and coupled with a great Key West winter weather it cannot be beat. The food itself is really good, basic Thai. I had the green curry with pork, carrots and eggplant. The waitress does ask you what heat you prefer. I choose American hot, which is not all that hot when compared to Thai hot, but considering that it was my first time; discretion was the better part of valor. I would definitely go back and sample the Thai hot versions.

Newport News, Virginia
“WOW...so, so good!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

the absolute BEST Thai food i've ever had, heard about or witnessed. Truly great cuisine, this Thai food is amazing. GO HERE NOW!

Jacksonville Fl USA
“Great Thai food wih a view!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We chose this place as we were looking for something off the Crazy Duval Street corridor where we could talk and enjoy each others company without the noise and distraction of pre Fantasy Fest festivities. We were very happy we chose this restaurant. The restaurant is actually floating on a small Marina off Roosevelt St. The place was quaint, quirky but delivered a great meal for our party of 5." Mo" was our server and the food was excellent. Our group started off with an assortment of spring rolls and satay and I chose the black pepper shrimp. Deelish! Lots of veggies with about 10 good sized shrimp in a spicy sauce..Of course everyone shared their choices and all were excellent.. We didnt notice until after dinner we could have actually eaten on the upper deck which was open but we had a great experience regardless. Take note there is beer and wine only so if your looking for hard liqour it isnt offered here. I had the Thai Tea which was the best Ive had anywhere and would highly recommend.Give this place a try as it offers a unique venue with great food at a moderate price!

Macungie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

It is the best floating Thai restaurant in the United States (and the only one). It is mid-Island on Roosevelt on the Bay Side in a Marina. When we arrived my guest stayed in the car for a few seconds. Are you really taking me here? Yes. It is literally floating in the bay but moored in the marina. The owners are from Phuket. The food is authentic. Phuket rolls were tasty. Satay chicken was very good. Peanutty rather than peanut bettery. We had soft shell crab curry--fantastic. I liked the shrimp pad thai. Ordered it with low spice. Fine with me. Jane would have liked even less so I focused on the pad thai and she on the softshell crab curry. Good trade. Sticky rice and mango had toasted coconut and vanilla ice cream. Lot of food and not a big check. Go out of the way and try this. Staff is very friendly and personable. You have great views at sunset.