“Fantastic Day Trip”
Review of Blu Q Catamaran

Blu Q Catamaran
More attraction details
Owner description: Blu Q Catamaran, Key West's Premier Sailing Adventures for Gay Men, Women and their friends and family. Offering daily snorkeling, sunset sails, kayaking and Backcountry Island Adventure Tours. Proudly Sailing Key West for over 12 years.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day Trip”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My partner and I took this excursion during our trip to Key West for New Year's Eve. I was a little hesitant at first since it was clothing optional. However, this did not end up bothering me at all. We had older and younger, fit and not fit on the cruise. All that mattered was that everybody had a blast! We snorkeled, kayaked, and sunbathed out on the boat. It was a great way to spend a few hours!

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Speakerphone

Newport, Kentucky, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic!!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Sunset tour was a great time. Captain Steve and Ryan helped make some wonderful memories of our vacation. We can't wait to go back and do it again!

1 Thank scottnky0
Saratoga Springs, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Best day at sea!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I cannot recommend this Sunday sail enough. It's called sand bar Sunday. You sail about 10 miles out to a pristine paradise, with crystal clear waters, absolutely gorgeous!!! As a local, I have to say it was one of the best days I spent In key west! The best part its all male. One of the very few places left in key west where a gay male can be comfortable being himself in the company of other gay males. Captain Steve and first mate Matt are wonderful. It's a five hour sail with beer wine and soft drinks. The lunch is fabulous. You will meet locals and men from all over the globe, many repeat guest. Book in advance, because he seems to sell out quickly, especially during high season. Thank you Captain Steve and Matt for a wonderful day. Already booking for next month:))))))

2 Thank SeasideChef
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“What a blast!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Fantastic Catamaran sunset tour. Just what you want when visiting Key West. Safe, fun, casual and laid back. Great weather to start then a downpour! We got drenched but so worth it! Drinks, fun conversation for a small group and well priced.
The captain and first mate were filled with stories. It was just right for a great time!

Worth a second trip for sure!!

2 Thank TRAVELARBITER14
Fort Lauderdale
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Always a lot of fun!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I took my 5th trip aboard the Blu Q on Wednesday, May 15th. I was not disappointed. Ryan was his usual attentive self and Captain Steve's knowledge lead us to a great place to snorkel. This being my 5th time with Captain Steve and 4th time with Ryan, it was like spending a day with friends. I HIGHLY recommend this trip to anyone going to Key West! It's on my must to-do list when I go.

Visited May 2013