“Fabulous service and amazing experience!”
Review of Catamaran Echo

Shipwreck Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter
$95.59*
Key West Shore Excursion: Shipwreck Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter
More attraction details
Owner description: It's always upscale on this beautiful 28 seat sailing catamaran because of quality controls - like 1/2 full maximum. Join our Wild Dolphin, Snorkel & Sailing Adventure day trip to visit Wild Dolphins in the shallow waters off Key West, Snorkel reefs, wrecks and giant sponge gardens (wherever it's best) and enjoy some great Sailing too. Top quality snacks, fruit, soft drinks, beers and wines are always included free on Catamaran Echo. Our Key West Sunset & Moet Cruise includes only the most expensive items served on the water - Champagne, 6 premium Wines, 3 top Beers and our famous Gourmet Cheese Buffet. Even better Moet & Chandon Champagnes are available as an upgrade, and at wholesale prices, but only to our guests. It's nice to know that you'll only be served the best, while sailing into the Key West sunset.
Falls Church, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous service and amazing experience!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We much prefer the Echo 2 to the larger, commercialized crusies where people are packed like sardines and serve bad rum punch. My husband and I with another couple did the dolphin and snorkeling tour as well as the champagne and sunset cruise. Both were fantastic and you really feel like it's a personal tour on your very own boat. During the day excursion, Capt Noah and Tess were first rate, providing relaxed, professional service as well several dolphin sightings including one that seemed to almost jump into the front of the boat! Light snacks and and a nice selection of beer and wine and non-alcoholic options were provided. The sunset cruise was amazing, with an excellent sampling of delicious cheeses, fruit, local bread along with yummy Moët and other wines. Capt Brad did not disappoint, giving us a lovely sail and a spectacular sunset. First mate Tess was yet again wonderful and super friendly. Highly recommend and we will definitely be back!!

Visited July 2013

Whitehall, Pennsylvania
“Great Tour!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I went on the snorkeling and dolphin siting tour. We were greeted by Captain Noah and his first mate, Tess - they were awesome! Both Noah and Tess were very knowledgeable and were great to talk to. The snorkeling was so much fun and we got to see a bunch of dolphins. The weather allowed us to hoist the sails which made for an even better adventure. I highly recommend this tour.
P.S. - Beer & Wine are free...

Visited July 2013
Bellmore, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We spent 6 nights in Key West in June. One of the top 3 highlights was the dolphin encounter on the catamaran Echo.

Captain Brad and first mate Mel were top notch!! We saw many dolphins. Even a mom with her young pup! The dolphins seemed to feel safe near the catamaran and swam right alongside. It was an awesome experience!

After spending time watching the dolphins, we were off to the reef for some snorkeling. Along with some pretty, colorful fish, barracuda and plenty of stingrays, we were lucky enough (thanks to our crew), to see 2 huge eagle rays glide by! Simply amazing!

The Echo was exactly what we wanted. An intimate setting (there were 9 people on board) with a knowledgable and friendly crew.

We enjoyed the Echo experience so much, that we returned the next day for the sunset sail. It was another fantastic excursion. We had a beautiful sunset, good wine and snacks and a relaxing evening. First mate Tess is a gem. She is personable and hard working, making for a wonderful time for all of the guests.

New Haven
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I found the reviews on tripadvisor really helpful in planning this excursion, and I wanted to add my voice to the chorus of overwhelming positive reviews. My fiance and I went on the dolphin/snorkeling tour this past weekend and had such a great time! Captain Noah and First Mate Tess were great guides and lots of fun. We were fortunate to share the trip with 3 other friendly couples and the small crowd made the adventure more personal and friendly. The dolphin watching was really cool and I was impressed at the friendliness of the captain with other small-scale excursion captains, in sharing advice of where dolphins can be found, which groups were playful and sharing moorings to minimize impact to the ocean floor. We also saw a water spout in the distance: I'm not sure how the crew were able to organize that weather phenomenon for our viewing pleasure, but I'm glad they did ;) This trip was a highlight of our vacation and I whole-heartedly endorse it for anyone looking for a great half-day water excursion. You're bound to have a fantastic time!

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Captain Brad and first mate Mel made us feel welcome and comfortable. They did a great job giving us information about the area. We only saw a couple of dolphins and it rained a bit, but that didn't stop us from having a great cruise. When we got to the reef, I was a bit apprehensive about getting into the water, but they were very patient helping me get over my fear. Once I was in the water, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Our boat had 6 passengers, so we really got to have a great experience. We didn't fee like 'just a number' with them. The fresh fruit was delicious after the snorkel and we enjoyed snacks and beverages on the way back to Key West. I highly recommend the Echo.