“They Deserve their reputation, truly excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Bath, United Kingdom
200 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 230 helpful votes
“They Deserve their reputation, truly excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2011

From the initial contact I made with Dream Chaser from the UK to the moment we stepped off of the boat this was a highly pleasurable experience. We were on honeymoon and even though we didn't get the private cruise I would be lying if I said we didn't feel at times that it was just the two of us being catered to by Captain Ken and Kathy. Other times it was really nice to get to know the other family on the tour. Captain Ken gave me personal advice about where the best snorkelling was located and how to navigate the channels which I really appreciated. When we were out snorkelling we saw one of the "cattle" boats with far too many people. Though these cruises are cheaper there is no replacing the personal service you receive with only 6 passengers on the boat. Lunch was amazing and Kathys Key Lime pie was truly legendary. Little things like Kathy taking pictures of us when she saw us in a cute pose made all the difference and I can safely say that should I ever return to Key West I am booking another Dream Chaser Tour.

2 Thank CTricity

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A very special evening made perfect!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2011

I had booked a private sunset dinner cruise in November for my KW trip just this past weekend based on the rave reviews to TA. I knew this was the perfect setting/opportunity to propose to my girlfriend (fiance now). I spoke to Kathy prior to the trip to iron on some details on how I wanted the evening to go and Ken and Kathy made sure everything went perfect. The entire experience was amazing, from the sailing prior to dinner, to the perfectly prepared meal, etc. At sunset Kathy had us get a picture out on the railing as the sun was setting and Ken created a diversion to distract my girlfriend so I could get down on one knee and propose, all the while Kathy was snapping pictures of the entire thing going down. They truly made this very special night even better for us. We mentioned we were dining at Latitudes the next evening so they told us they would make a point to sail by so we could get a picture of the boat for our scrapbook, which they obviously did!! I can't reccommend this trip more highly!!

2 Thank steelerfan2230
Attleboro, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top shelf dinner cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2011

I booked this trip for our 20th Anniversary and I am very glad I did. Boat is beautiful and clean. Meals were among the best we had on the island during our stay. Ken and Kathy were fantastic and extremely knowledgeable about the island. Very accommodating to menu changes and we had a fabulous Key Lime pie for dessert. Kathy even took pictures at sunset for us. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this trip.

2 Thank dagwood1968
New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“An absolute must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2011

My husband and I just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary with Ken and Cathy and couldn't have asked for a more perfect evening. We did the Private Snorkel/Dinner Combo Charter and had the whole boat to ourselves. It was definitely better than being packed in with lots of kids and boozy adults like a few boats we passed on the way to the reef. The snorkeling was great and the gear provided was top-notch. We were nervous having snorkeled once before with cheap gear, but this experience was comfortable and enjoyable and the fish were amazing! Dinner was awesome too, the fish was flaky and delicious and we had such gracious hosts that we won't soon forget our experience. Ken even slowed the boat down on the way back so my husband could take the perfect sunset photo. This trip is an absolute must if you're looking to get away for a few hours. Skip the fury and book a memorable and authentic Key West trip with DreamChaser!

2 Thank NewYorkKayakgirl
Jacksonville, Florida
“Call them first”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2011

My wife and I are here on our honeymoon and we wanted a more intimate sunset cruise vs the larger operations where they hustle people like cattle onto an overpacked boat and you have to stand for hours. We had two other couples on our trip whom where very nice. We were served dinner and appetizers along with drinks and it was all fantastic.Ken and Kathy are fun and very nice, always watching out to see if you could use anything. The trip was smooth, the sunset was great and the overall experience was very romantic.A class act.