“Restless Native Charters, Key West, Florida Key most unforgettable experience”

Restless Native Charters - Day Sails
More attraction details
Owner description: Overnight charters in the Historic Seaport of Key West. We are three blocks from Duval, Mallory Square and all the action. Our beautiful Lagoon 420 sailing catamaran is comfortable for up to six people. Our yacht "Aria" is superbly maintained by a full time Captain to insure your satisfaction with everything. We are on call 24 hours a day. Captain Mark live less than 150 yards from Aria. Our catamaran is 42' Lon and 25 feet wide so she is very stable. Three staterooms, 3 heads (toilet in sailorspeak) and three comfortable showers on board. A full kitchen is available for those that want to cook including utensils, pots and pans, plates, cups, wine glasses, etcetera. We are in a quiet berth that is close to the action. Complimentary use of the pool at Dante's. Three blocks from Sloppy Joes, Turtle Kraals, Half She'll Raw bar and Jdls Big Ten Pub with every game every day.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 1, 2009

We experienced the most incredible time when we stepped foot on the most beautiful catamaran i have ever been on. First off the Captain Craig and his wonderful wife first mate Pat greated us with a warm welcome. After we all got settled Pat served us these yummy appetizers.
It was so peaceful out on the water i thought i was in paradise. before we knew it we were being served a wonderful salad fit for a 5 star restaruant. I highly recommend this excursion. You will never be disappointed. Bring relaxing clothes or a bathing suit and just sail away. Your captain and first mate will do the rest and i Guarantee you will never regret it.

1  Thank calvie

Reviewed April 1, 2009

We went on a day trip with some friends on this charter and it was fabulous. We had a fantastic lunch and drinks. The boat is one of the most beautiful boats I have ever seen. The Captain Craig and his wife Pat (crew) couldn't have been more delightful.This is a must if your ever in the Florida Keys.

1  Thank callmegranny
Reviewed March 29, 2009

I wanted to surprise my husband for our 25th anniversary. I came across tripavisor, that was my lucky day! I found a private charter for a sunset cruise in Key West, Fl. My first step was to get my husband motivated " off the couch". So there we were walking the docks. And my husband turns to me & said, "Boy I sure like that boat".And I said, you do?"well step aboard"Happpy Anniversary" From the start Capt Craig said call us Pat & Craig. The atmosphere was so warm & friendly.The boat was breathtaking inside & out. We were served homemade salsa, guacamole & a jumbo shrimp cocktail fresh from the sea that day.The wine, cheese & fruit patter was like going to a gourmet resturant. I didn't know that Pat was a chef untill I had the key lime pie, they say if you want the best key lime pie go to the Keys
Pats is the best. It was a perfect day the weather the sail & the sunset was spectular. Thanks again,Pat &Craig for making our anniversary a happy one!

2  Thank esullivan
Reviewed January 27, 2009

We recently took a sunset cruise with Restless Native on the spectacular Silent Faith, and could not have been happier with our experience. Capt. Craig & First Mate Pat were incredible hosts. The boat is just splendid. The food was truly outstanding. And the sunset they ordered up for us was awe-inspiring. Everything was absolutely first class. This was the highlight of our trip to Key West!!

While this trip might be a few dollars more than some others -- it is, without a doubt, well worth it!

2  Thank KellyMcB1