“The Absolute Highlight of our Trip”

Wild About Dolphins
Reviewed April 22, 2011

Our afternoon with Cpt Sherri was absolutely the highlight of our trip. It was just our family (two parents & 3 kids 7 to 14), and her dog. The dolphin pods were amazing - watching them frolic and play was unbelievable. Then, snorkeling in 2 spots. Cpt Sherri clearly loves the dolphins, and the trip was very educational. I'm usually pretty cheap, this was the best money I spent in Key West.

Reviewed April 15, 2011

Spending an afternoon aboard Captain Sherry's ship, Amazing Grace, in the beautiful waters of Key West Florida is a most rewarding and exciting adventure. Captain Sherry, educator, naturalist, and enchanting tour guide makes a trip out on the Gulf of Mexico in Key West's back country to encounter dolphins, in their playgrounds, an educational and fun experience. We watched at least 25 bottle nose dolphin frolic and play together to the magnificent soundtrack Sherry provided of opera and classical masterpieces. Who knew dolphin were such astute music lovers? They rose out of the water to dance and entertain.
Allowing them their personal space, we were close enough to take in their charming antics. The boat was clean and comfortable. Capt. Sherry made us a delicious lunch while we spent an hour or so snorkeling in the gulf. All in all, a perfect afternoon!

Reviewed April 3, 2011

Captain Sheri was fun, knowledgable about dolphins and how to find them, and she was always concerned that we were all safe, comfortable, and having a good time. She has been a guide for years, but was as enthusiastic about the dolphins as if it was the first time. She also found a good location for snorkeling despite currents that would have obscured our vision in many spots.

Reviewed March 31, 2011

There are lots of Dolphin/Snorkeling tours in Key West, but I would HIGHLY recommend this one. Captain Sheri made the trip so memorable for my friend and I. She made sure we were able to have a dolphin sighting, took us to a spot for shell gathering, and then finished out the trip with snorkeling in a beautiful spot off the coast. She provided delicious and healthy snacks for us on board and went out of her way to make sure we were having a good time. She is extremely knowledgeable about the local marine life, the island, best places to visit, and the ocean. I cannot recommend this trip enough. So worth the price - I would pay double to have this experience again.

1  Thank dcdarcy
Reviewed March 24, 2011

I've gone out with Capt. Sherry three times now in the last year and she is wonderful!!! The last time was with my niece and we had such a wonderful trip. Sherry is just a great person and she provides a fun, interesting, and educational trip. This last time we hit the jackpot and saw a whole group of dolphins next to our boat, joyfully active. All the guests on the boat were dog friendly so she brought along her gorgeous golden retriever, Maya, who seemed just as interested in the dolphins as we were. Snorkeling and lunch finished off a great day. I would, and do, recommend
Wild About Dolphins to everyone I can.