“Taco Tuesday is a must, little else”

Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #118 of 499 Restaurants in Key West
Description: We've learned a thing or two over the years, but most importantly, we've discovered what life is really about: fresh grub, killer drinks and great company. Drop in for a bite during the day, or hang out with us deep into the a.m. - we're always up for a good time. So, get away from the grind, and come live it up at Lucy's. After all vacation is a mindset, man.
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Taco Tuesday is incredible, so you really need to come here then. Other than that, they have $12 unlimited mimosas on Sunday. If you're hungry/thirsty at other times, just wait and come later. Definitely worth it and awesome if you steal value, but there are plenty of other options on other days.

Date of visit: March 2017
Taylor B, Digital Marketing Coordinator at Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2017

Thanks for your review! We hope you'll swing by Lucy's again soon!

Reviewed March 20, 2017

Arrived after our usual place around the corner was packed with cruise shippers. We arrived and only one other table was occupied....Hummm, I said to myself, I hope this wasn't a mistake. We asked the server if we could order a ham and american cheese omelet as we sat... She responded the chef would not stray from the menu choices. Hummmm number two. So we ordered from the menu, Eggs Bene and their Omelet of the Day... Also ordered their $5 Bloody Mary and arrived sort of smallish and quite plain. Quite a bit of ice without enough Booze or Blood... Hummmm number Three.
The Eggs Bene arrived hot along with my Omelet ! But... Toast? No.... Any Potatoes? No.... Any Grits ? No... Did come with a side of fruit, OK I get it... Healthy Breakfast.
Food was good, Service sort of strange, Have you ever felt unsatisfied after leaving a restaurant? Love to try new places... But I'll stick to my old reliables ! Cheers

Reviewed March 20, 2017

Date of visit: March 2017
Taylor B, Digital Marketing Coordinator at Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2017

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We would like to apologize for the issues you experienced with your meal and service! We take pride in our menu and want to make sure every visit to Lucy's is a great one. Our managers would love to reach out to you personally, if you'll allow them. If so, please send the best way to get in touch at lucysretiredsurfers@gmail.com.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

We had guacamole one night - they make their nacho chips which were yummy. I'm from NH and was not super happy when people were smoking in the outdoor section - which would not have been allowed where I live. Unfortunately I don'e even remember what I had the second night but we did choose to go back there so was probably good.

Date of visit: February 2017
Taylor B, Digital Marketing Coordinator at Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2017

Thanks for the review, Kristen! We hope you come back to visit next time you're in Key West!

Reviewed March 15, 2017

Stop by for Taco Tuesday, great location, great atmosphere and great food, the staff are friendly and fun.

Thanks for the review!