Tripadvisor

from $34.99
from $21.45
from $20.84
13,759 results
All reviews people watching art galleries t shirt shops bourbon st lots of shops great street sloppy joes the main drag walk up lots of fun laid back southernmost point bars margaritaville souvenirs clothing cigar
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We go every year and get bikes, and ride around, and just hang out after all the holiday nonsense. This year the drunks on the street stepping out in front of you, in the street, with cars and bikes, was more than usual. I ran over 3, 3, pedestrians that literally stepped out in to the street. My options; swerve into traffic or do a front flip over the handle bars or, well, run into them. Be mindful that I still use ALL my grade school bike skills that include proper signaling, actually stopping at STOP signs and even lights. I stay in the bike lane if there is one and if not, I stay on the far right. Absolutely NO fault of the city, but it has begun to be a drunk-fest for some. I even saw a girl get hit by a car, but was so concerned about her phone...she walked right into traffic while on her phone and I guy hit her. It was a hit a run, she walked off and the driver stayed and was very shaken up. They called 911 for HIM! She disappeared. Just be cautious and keep your eyes open.

1  Thank X1779LNlauras
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you have been to Bourbon Street in New Orleans and like it then this place is exactly the same. Only needs to be done once to get the experience.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

bourbon street, beale street, duval street...all interesting, none spectacular. i am glad we went but i don't feel like i need to go back.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love Duval Street and walk at least part of it every day when we are in Key West. At night we have found some of the best music outside of Nashville and New Orleans. Definitely cleaner and less crowded than either of the other two cities. We love them all but Duval Street is the most charming.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I thought Duval Street was a bit like Bourbon Street in NOLA. . Much foot traffic, (many intoxicated) more so at night. Get your drinks in plastic cups and walk the street. Many eateries and bars to choose from. Souvenir shops and stores galore. Duval street in it's self is just as much an attraction as the Little White House or Hemingway House is. Local favorite's watering holes include Sloppy Joe's and Hogs Breath Saloon. All bars seem to have live bands that play too loud of music that filters out onto the street. All this being said I was out on Duval every day and evening. When in Rome..............