Book In Advance

from $34.99
from $85.12
from $85.12
12,258 results
All reviews people watching art galleries t shirt shops bourbon st lots of shops great street sloppy joes the main drag walk up lots of fun laid back southernmost point bars margaritaville partying souvenirs clothing
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Duvall Street is filled with shops and bars and restaurants and more bars. It showcases many types of music from rock to country to indie to jazz that can be enjoyed for free. Be sure to tip the bands as these bands, or at least many of them, would be cover-charge worthy where I am from. Also, the unique shops offer diverse artistic selections so that one can find almost anything that they desire to take back home as a Key West momento. On the other hand, I have also seen drunken fights and have seen moped accidents caused by overindulgence of alcohol firsthand. I have also witnessed (after midnight) police cars lining up along Duval Street and extracting people from the bars and having them spread their legs and people being frisked by local police at this late hour. I have observed this on more than one occasion. I previously wasn't aware that one could observe these activities late at night until a couple of years ago. Personally, I like to go to Key West to shop and eat primarily, and to listen to phenomenal music, but after having witnessed these late-night activities, I now get back to my hotel before midnight (Cinderella?) So, if you are a wild child, stay out late, but if you are more of my ilk, I would get back to the hotel before the police-involved issues arise. Peronally, I would not bring children to Key West--that is just my opinion. Two or three nights of "New Year's Eve" is enough for me but I do enjoy it whilst I am there.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Duval street was great, and only a few minute walk from our hotel, The Reach. So many shops, high end to low end, galleries, and every kind of bar/restaurant you could imagine. We went to the Butterfly Conservatory, the highlight of the trip, really. Also took the trolley tour, which I'd highly recommend as well. You can get off at any stop and re-board later. A little different atmosphere at night versus daytime, so maybe not a place I'd want to take small children to after dark.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Plenty of food and shopping. We enjoyed Sloppy Joe's the most because of the food and great entertainment.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

If you can't have fun here, you can't have fun anywhere! The restaurants, bars, music and antics keep the street jumpin!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Duval Street reminds of Bourbon Street, but much, much cleaner. Our group spent hours shopping, drinking, and even found time to take a tour. This street was the highlight of our week in Key West. For a quieter version of Sloppy Joe's try Joe's Tap Room in the rear of the building!