“We had the best time!”
Review of Islescapes

Islescapes
More attraction details
Owner description: Islescapes is an incredible gourmet dinner hosting a maximum of 6 guests on a beautiful motor yacht. Everything is cooked fresh on a huge grill right in front of you and served on white linens and beautiful china. The service is impeccable and the food is fantastic!
Reviewed June 4, 2010

We had such a wonderful time with Captain Alex and his wife ,Tess on the sunset dinner cruise! From top to bottom, we could not have found a more perfect way to celebrate our
first wedding anniversary. The service was excellent and the food was delicious, Bryan is still talking about that zucchini.

We will most definitely recommend it to anyone we know visiting Key West and we've already decided that we're going to do it again during next year's vacation.

Thank you so much for making our anniversay so special!

Bryan and Jenny Grow

Reviewed May 24, 2010

My husband and I booked a dinner cruise with Islescapes while in Key West and was glad we did. This boat only takes out three couples. The captain and his wife prepare the meal and serve it to you while you are out on the water watching the sunset. The thing I liked was you could either interact with the other couples, or not, whichever you preferred. The captain and his wife were gracious hosts and the food was excellent. When arriving, they ask what you would like to drink and it is served in glass, not plastic. We brought a bottle of wine along for them to serve us during dinner, as they cannot provide alcohol but they can serve it. The food was abundent and you will definitely not leave hungry. I chose this boat based on other tripadvisor opinions and I feel it was worth the money.

Reviewed May 23, 2010

Being frequent visitors to Key West and prior to our trip in early May, as I always do, I did some research on Tripadvisor to get an idea on some of the additional activities to do while in town. I came across the listings of Islescapes Gourmet Dinner Cruise and after checking out the website we put it our our list of possibilities. When we arrived in town we checked with the desk where were staying and asked if they would recommend it. They had nothing but great things to say and we immediately asked them to book us. Captain Alex called a short time later and thanked us for joining them. He told us what to expect and what the dinner choices were. My wife and I were looking forward with anticipation to our trip the next day.

The boat was easy to find, right at Schooner Wharf and was everything the website promised. We discovered that we were the only couple that night and essentially we had our own private cruise. Captain Alex and Tess were so friendly and accommodating. The food was AMAZING. Well presented, delicious, and plentiful. The boat ride was so peaceful. We found a nice quiet place to anchor. A beautiful view of the sunset, jazz playing on the radio(your choice by the way). My wife and I had one of the most romantic times we have had in Key West. We felt very grateful to be able to take in all in.

Remember this is BYOB and at least a 3 hour adventure(you'll need more than one bottle). Be prepared to have one of the most enjoyable experiences you'll have in Key West. I know we did and we'll be doing it again.

Reviewed May 19, 2010

Capt Alex and Tess go out of their way to make you comfortable on their floating home and it works. The boat ride and conversation was great...the food even better. Every dish was done perfectly with those little extra touches that you wouldn't expect. A bargain at any price.

Reviewed May 17, 2010

We were attending a wedding in Key West, so finding some alone time for my husband and I was difficult. I chose the Gourmet Dinner Cruise with Captain Alex and Tess and I am very glad I did. The boat was easy to find and everything the website promised. The food was DELICIOUS, the boat ride was so peaceful and we felt very grateful to be able to take in a special part of Key West.

Our two-top table was so nice with white table cloth and flowers. The food was prepared beautifully and we were allowed to bring our own libations!

If you're worried about getting sea-sick, don't! Captain Alex found a very serene spot with NO waves/rocking and it was very calm and beautiful.

We received 5-star service and food and a truely amazing experience of watching the sun set over Key West!

The small number of guests makes for a quaint experience and we so look forward to eating with Captain Alex and Tess on our next trip! They also provide picnic day trips that sound like so much fun!