“THE BEST IN TOWN!!”
Review of Islescapes

Islescapes
More attraction details
Owner description: Islescapes is an incredible gourmet dinner hosting a maximum of 6 guests on a beautiful motor yacht. Everything is cooked fresh on a huge grill right in front of you and served on white linens and beautiful china. The service is impeccable and the food is fantastic!
Reviewed August 23, 2009

Captain Alex's Dinner Cruise was the best experience we had in the Key's. The FOOD is AMAZING and you get a TON of it! We were recommended by friends and I would recommend this to anyone! We were very fortunate and had the cruise to ourselves which was perfect. Captain Alex made this a great experience and we look forward to visiting again!:)

Reviewed August 23, 2009

Our dinner cruise with Captain Alex and Tess was the high point of our honeymoon! From the moment that we first set foot on deck, it was as if we'd known them all our lives. First class service, great conversation, and incredible food filled the evening, all topped off with an magical sunset. This is a must do!

Captain Alex is very accommodating- our charter was scheduled for the worst weather day of the week... no worries- Captain Alex was happy to reschedule for the next evening. When we got to our anchoring spot, it was a bit choppy... no worries- Captain Alex found us a much calmer spot.

The food is delicious and inventive... the recipes are beyond what you'd think could be possible on a barbecue.

We can't wait to go back!

1  Thank sardofamily
Reviewed August 20, 2009

I wanted to take the time to write and tell you how enjoyable our
experience was onboard Sunday. I can not thank you enough, the
experience, to say the least was breathtaking. To start, the gourmet
dinner was exquisite, and far beyond expectation. My husband and I
are very picky eaters, and we enjoyed every morsel that you created.
You and your first mate were very attentive to our needs, and despite
the drizzle, we felt completely comfortable and at home as if we were
enjoying a dinner with friends, not strangers. You have our highest
endorsement, and I will definitely recommend you to anyone that wants
a exclusive romantic private gourmet dinner, without all the drunken
riffraff. It was truly a unique and special experience tailored to
us, Thank you!

Lonnie and Michelle
Chesapeake, Virginia

Reviewed August 1, 2009

We went on a sunset dinner cruise first! It was awesome. The food was great- the sunset spectacular! The customer service given by Capt. Alex and Tess was as good as any 5 star restaraunt!

We then chartered him for a 4 hour day trip including lunch! Again the food was great and the service awesome!

Two thumbs up!!!

1  Thank Killer67
Reviewed July 23, 2009

I can't begin to tell you how great our dinner cruise was. My girlfriend thought she surprising me with a trip to Key West. Little did she know the surprise would be on her, as I planned to take her on a beautiful sunset dinner cruise and propose. I sent several emails to boating companies and got no response (I didn't think to check trip advisor). Since I had figured out my girlfriend's surprise and knew where we were staying (the Tropical Inn, which was wonderful as well), I called them and spoke with Jane, who referred me to Captain Alex. In my planning, I spoke with Captain Alex several times and he was very helpful. I probably overthought it, but I wanted to get her on the dinner cruise, which I had chartered for just the two of us without her knowing I was proposing. For us a private charter is a little over the top for just a dinner surprise. So Captain Alex set up the boat as if multiple couples were coming and even took a fake cancellation phone call from the other purported guests, who he said had gotten sick while fishing. He was so convincing that my girlfriend was concerned about these people that didn't even exist. This was a dinner cruise, so you might want to know about the dinner....it was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicccious, Captain Alex a.k.a. Chef Alex cooks up five very tasty courses, including fresh catch of the day, yummy!!!! He also helped me record the proposal by pretending to take pictures at sunset. I didn't mean to skip over her, but his mate Tess is wonderful also, they both provide a fun, romantic, atmosphere with plenty of interaction without being intrusive. I believe we will have dinner with them every time we come to the Keys.

2  Thank Noahlib